We are committed to keeping your private information private...it's just that simple!The Law Tavern Team!
We hate spam and unsolicited phone calls too!
To keep your personal, non-public information private, we have established the following policies:
- We never sell your information to other companies for their independent marketing purposes.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, and to protect you against the criminal misuse of that information.
- We restrict access to your account(s) to only those employees involved in providing the services you’ve requested. All Law Tavern Web Services employees are required to keep your personal information confidential.
What Kind of Information Do We Collect?
Law Tavern Web Services requests some sensitive information that we need in order to be able to provide you with services. In addition, we may be required to obtain certain personal information to comply with OFAC and the U.S. Patriot Act. When meeting your web services needs, we may collect non-public personal information such as:
- Account information, which will be used in determining the extension of services;
- Business name;
- Address and other contact information; and
- Additional information as required to assist in providing you with a website presence.
All information obtained for services performed by Law Tavern Web Services will be used only for those purposes, and will not be sold to third party solicitors.
How Do We Share Information Outside the Law Tavern Web Services Family of Companies?
We may share information with third parties contracted to perform services necessary for the routine operation of your account.
In some cases, we are required by law to provide information about you to third parties. Examples include responding to a subpoena or similar legal process, or providing information to consumer reporting agencies.
If you have specific guidelines regarding your business’s sensitive information that you would like Law Tavern Web Services to know, please send a written request to the our offices at:
Law Tavern Web Services
216 W. Franklin Street
Waxahachie, TX 75165